These beautiful rainbow necklaces, made from non-toxic materials and are designed to be tactile and chewable for baby while being stylish for mum to wear. They are great as a distraction while feeding and to soothe sore gums.
Made by the lovely, Little Magpies, here in the UK, the necklaces are created with food grade silicone beads on a strong satin cord. They fasten with a breakaway clasp which is designed to separate if baby pulls too hard on the necklace.
- Made with Food Grade Silicone beads
- Free from and nasties such as BPA, PVC, Phthalates
- Compliant with European safety standard EN71 (Parts 1,2 & 3)
- Easy to clean with soap and water
- Made from the same material as most dummies and teething toys.
The necklaces come in a little reusable bag for easy storage in your handbag or Bax & Bay changing bag
Safety first! These necklaces are not toys they are mum-jewellery and are suitable to be used by baby when worn by an adult. Never put the necklace on your baby. Check regularly for signs of wear and discard if damaged.